We all go through highs and lows in life, and sometimes it feels like everything is going wrong. But it’s important to remember that not everything is as bad as it seems, and there are still good things happening in the world.
To bring some much-needed positivity into your life, we’ve gathered some of the most inspiring and uplifting stories from people around the world. These stories will restore your faith in humanity and remind you that there are still kind and compassionate people out there.
So if you’re feeling down or in need of a little pick-me-up, take a look at the gallery below. These positive and inspiring stories will help you see the world in a brighter light and bring a smile to your face. Remember, there’s always something to be grateful for, and no matter how tough things may seem, there’s always hope for a better tomorrow.
1) I took in a stray cat that I found in my neighborhood, and at night his brother would come to visit him. I didn’t have any other options available to me.
2) I am overjoyed for both of them
3) The Uber driver was fantastic.
4) This gentleman visited today to learn how to curl his wife’s hair.
5) This is truly heartwarming.
6) John Amanam is a Nigerian craftsman who is leading the way in the development of prosthetics for people with darker skin tones. He is skilled in his craft and is making a significant contribution to this field.
7) Smiling brightly
8) A bittersweet beauty
9) After Kobe’s Final Game, He was inspired to get in shape and, through regular exercise, was able to lose 170 lbs.
10) The duck kindly retrieved the boy’s flip-flop that had fallen down the hill.
11) In just over a year and a half, I have lost 150 lbs and I am thrilled with my progress. I still have a way to go before I reach my goal.
12) After leaving my antivaxxer parents’ home, I finally received my first Moderna vaccine.
13) My foster dog, who had never been inside a home before, is taking her first nap on a bed.
14) In 2000, Kevin Hines attempted suicide by jumping off the Golden Gate Bridge due to mental illness. Despite the odds, he survived and is now a speaker on suicide prevention.
15) warm and loving fatherhood
16) A man was standing by the side of Highway 90 in Biloxi, MS.
17) Despite facing challenges, she demonstrates her concern for the environment.
18) There’s a tiny fox that has been visiting our garden every day and seems to be seeking friendship.
19) I promised my sister that if she graduated with honors, I would wear a matching dress to her graduation ceremony. She told me that the thought of seeing me in a dress was her motivation. It was worth it to me to keep my promise.
20) This kitten followed me for 8 blocks and then broke into my house back in July of 2019. I wasn’t upset and decided to keep her, naming her Shadow.
21) Just moments after she said yes
22) My good boy has been declared cancer-free.
23) Chemo. Surgery. Radiation. Done.
24) “Today marks four years of recovery from heroin addiction for me! The top picture shows me during active addiction, while the bottom picture is me now with my 2-year-old son. Recovery is possible.”
25) Woody Harrelson
26) After 365 Days
27) The local community rallies to save a stray dog from being taken by dogcatchers.
28) This artwork was created by Gabe, one of my dad’s art students, using charcoal. He is 16 years old.
29) When Tiernan McCready saw three males attempting to kidnap an 18-year-old girl, he acted quickly, bringing the girl to safety and contacting the police through his mother.
30) A local museum recently posted a picture of a 1965 school desk with the names “Benny & Linda” inscribed on it, and Benny commented in response.